To The LOML 💕

Might be one of the best views I've ever had - Victoria Peak and my shutterbug.
I get countless of blessings, every single day, and still, I'd consider you as the biggest one. Thank you for being my personal cook and baker, my travel buddy (we reached a new high score!), my favorite musician (well...after The Beatles), my sugar daddy (in Mona Lisa's voice, "money pleaaaaaseeee"), my all-time lensman and subject, my IT guy (laptop would have been dead long ago without you), my [squishy, mushy, velvety,] teddy bear, my ears, my wings, and just overall, the love of my life. You can do almost anything. Well, except maybe not forgetting to take out the trash, but it's okay. It's all good.
My little chef baking turkey for
Friendsgiving last year.

I remember this time last year, we agreed to make 2017 'our best year' yet. We have not really figured out the metrics but looking back, I think we pretty much accomplished that. Thank you for joining me as I tick off the boxes of my extended to-do list.

Hey there, Mr. Cosmo. 😏 
You're the most patient person I know, after my gramps, of course. That guy is a superhero. But you're a really close second. (wink) It's hard to believe that I've only known you for the last three years. It feels so much longer than that. It seems like the past three years have been more eventful than the other 19 years of my life just because of your presence. It feels like I have accomplished so much because you always give me an extra boost.


Dressed up as a Gryffindor student
in front of the Hogwarts Express.
Only jealous mudbloods would say
he's not cute here.
You always tell me that you are only able to do the things you do because of me. Have you any idea how I can only do the thousand things I do because of you?

Thank you for allowing me to be crazy, for letting me dress up like Belle on a regular day. And not only that, you join me as you dress up as Prince Adam, too. (Yes, that's the Beast's actual name, you losers.) Thank you for letting me throw my crazy tantrums like a five year old. How can you be so tolerant? Honestly, if I was seeing me, I'd be gone long ago. Thank god I don't have to deal with myself anymore now that I have you for that. Heh. Thank you for never letting a day pass that I don't get to eat delectable food. It is very obvious from my weight gain.
Ugh, look at that smile. 😒 

The worst you is still better than the best me. And I can't thank the universe enough for letting you into my life. Everything is written in glitter and filtered with rainbows and butterflies with you in it. Seeing that this is the best life I could ever have, I just can't get you out of it. I won't allow it. Sorry, no backsies.

Comments

Popular Posts